Bandwidth is the range of transmission frequency a network can use. The greater the bandwidth the more information that can be transferred at one time. In the analog world, is the range between the highest and lowest frequencies for a given segment of the electromagnetic spectrum, measured in cycles per second or Hertz. For instance, FM radio operates between 88 MHz and 108 MHz, for a bandwidth of 20 MHz. In the digital world, bandwidth is measured in bits per second (bps).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!