A Backdoor Program refers to any software program that allows other users to control machines remotely while hiding the fact that it is being done. Software developers are the most common authors and users of backdoor programs, adding them to make testing easier. Backdoor Trojan horses are spyware programs that sabotage your system. These specific Trojans force backdoor programs onto your machine and infiltrate your system to collect information or install spyware.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!