An Authorization Code is a 6 to 16 character code assigned by the Registrar at the time a domain name is created or after it is transferred. The authorization code is basically a password for transfer of the domain. They are an extra security measure, ensuring that only the actual owner of the domain can make transfers. All .com. .org, .info, .biz, .name and .us domains require an authorization code. If you do not know your authorization code, you can obtain it from your current Registrar.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!