An Attachment is a file that you send along with your regular email or a file you receive with email from someone else. In most email programs, along the top toolbar, it either says attachment or has a picture of a paper clip. On an received email file attachment, when you double click on it, your computer will open the file in the proper program, e.g. Microsoft Word if it is a Word document. To Save the document in this program, you must follow your normal naming and saving routine for that program. Otherwise, the file attachment will remain stored only in the download attachment area of your email program. When the email itself is deleted, the attachment is deleted as well.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!