Asynchronous, in network communications, is the processes that proceed independently of each other until one process needs to "interrupt" the other process with a request. For instance, communications via email would be asynchronous since there is typically a time delay between when the message is sent and when a reply is received. It is also transmission of data without the use of an external clock signal. Using the client-server model, the server handles many asynchronous requests from its many clients. The client is often able to proceed with other work or must wait on the service requested from the server.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!