AppleTalk is a protocol suite developed by Apple Computer in the early 1980s and was developed in conjunction with the Macintosh computer. AppleTalk's purpose was to allow multiple users to share resources, such as files, printers, and scanners. The devices that supply these resources are called servers, while the devices that make use of these resources are referred to as clients. Hence, AppleTalk is one of the early implementations of a distributed client/server networking system.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!