The term Analog, in telecommunications, is a reference to something, such as a sound wave, that is continuously variable rather than based on discrete units, such as the binary digits 1 and 0. Its frequency is modified in some way, such as by amplifying the strength of the signal or varying the frequency, in order to add information to the signal. For instance, a lighting dimmer switch is actually an analog device because it is not based on any absolute settings.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!