Alpha Blend, in computer graphics and animations, refers to the ability to give a pixel a value that will render it either solid, invisible, or partially transparent. The process is often used in computer gaming to depict special effects, such as explosions and weapons discharge. When mapped onto polygons, alpha blending can simulate semi-transparent objects, such as water and glass.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!