802.11b is an Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) protocol for wireless networks. It was Introduced in 1999 and became a standard for wireless computer networking. The 802.11b protocol is based on 2.4GHz radio frequency modulation that incorporates a technology known as Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS). It can transfer data at up to 11 million bits per second.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!