3D API is an abbreviation for 3D Application Programming Interface. It refers to any API that supports the creation of standard 3D objects that enables the displaying of 3D scenes. The common 3D APIs are Direct3D, Open Graphics Library (OpenGL) and Glide. Direct3D is used to render three dimensional graphics in applications where performance is important, such as games. OpenGL is a cross-language and cross-platform API for writing applications that produce 2D and 3D computer graphics. Glide was a proprietary 3D API developed by 3dfx used on their Voodoo graphics cards.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!