32-Bit Mode refers to the state that an operating system or program code runs at. Most operating systems and programs run in 32-Bit mode. This allows access up to 4GB of memory and also provides protection from system crashes. When a 32-Bit application crashes, it will not crash other running programs or the operating system. Windows NT through Windows Vista are 32-Bit operating systems. However, Microsoft has released a 64 bit version of Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!